Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Behind The Neck Press

I've seen your posts before, bro. If you're on the level, (and I really don't doubt it) post a pic. You gotta be a big mofo. :D

What a bunch of BS. I was looking through flex magaizine the other day. And I saw ronnie doing 315 behind the neck and your gonna tell me you can do 405. C'mon. It's ok to be honest on this board. There is no need to impress anyone.

Well, this guy DOES post down on the PL board.

There aren't too many 600+ benchers out there... What's your real name? I'm trying to find the championship you said you hit 650 at on the web. No luck so far.

My name is Scott Smith, the meet was in Elmhurst, Il. 1999. The results should be in Powerlifting USA vol.23 no. 9 2000.

To neo165, I'm not trying to impress anyone, 4plates on each side does look cool when you do it on behind the neck press. As for Ronnie Coleman doing 315 that is only his bodyweight which most people can do on that lift. He is very strong for a bodybuilder probably one of the strongest bodybuilders ever.

No, he was on the level, I was just showing the article. :)

It's cool to have some true pros around these parts....

Top Bottom