Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"before-pic" for comparison with the results i hope to get from my hgh run

Wow that is freaking lean! Don't get too upset but the first month of GH you are going to bloat up...

Yes just wanted to make sure, if I was that freaking lean and I started to bloat I would freak. That is some good no great work there my brother. I wish I could get veins in back!

Yes just wanted to make sure, if I was that freaking lean and I started to bloat I would freak. That is some good no great work there my brother. I wish I could get veins in back!

TY very kind of u to say so. Can't wait to see where the hgh can take me from here :)

Right now i got enough for 5 iu's ed 6 on 1 off for 5 months but i'll probably add a couple of months more.

Oh and it's pharm grade.

i use 1 iu ed. . .3 months on 3 months off. . .i tried 2 iu's for a while initially but it made my hands and feet sore.

Wicked back bro.
What was you stack to get you to that frame?

Wannabemassive

Actually i don't think u could call this a product of just one cycle. Been cutting with some test, tren and clen a few weeks prior to the photo being taken tho. At the time of the phote i'd just started my hgh and was doing some test along with it.

Wow Dude!!! You should be proud of that. This is sending the signal to me that there might be an HGH "run" in my future!!

Top Bottom