Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been watching videos of NFL backs, I think Bo Jackson might have been the best ever if..

barry's from my hometown.. I've met him a couple times, really cool guy

Re: Been watching videos of NFL backs, I think Bo Jackson might have been the best ev

swole said:

by far the most talented back in the history of football...a physical freak

shame he got stuck on such a worthless shitty team

canadianhitman said:
Bo was good....but he was no Barry.

Bo had the highest yard per carry of all time. Brown and Sanders are right behind him..

biteme said:
Bo had the highest yard per carry of all time. Brown and Sanders are right behind him..

I'm not taking anything away from BO, because once he got to the second level he steamrolled linebackers and then outran secondaries.........definitely a physical freak. But Barry is the best "running back" of all time. He ran behind the shittiest line...........the guy had to run 40 yards horizontally before he could get to the second level. Basically, he made his own runs. If he had a line which could consistently get him past the Dline..........he would have run up records that wouldn't be surpassed by anyone. LT is a great runner, but he's got a pretty sick line in front of him. I've never seen someone with the agility of Sanders...........never. Bo would run you over..........but Barry would leave you with broken ankles clutching at air.

Re: Been watching videos of NFL backs, I think Bo Jackson might have been the best ev

jerkbox said:
by far the most talented back in the history of football...a physical freak

shame he got stuck on such a worthless shitty team

the lions ruined him

the guy had millions of yards with no supporting cast, NONE!

give him a defense, QB and half-ass WR's...guy would have been a god

Top Bottom