Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andrew is testing out Product X by needtogetaas

Day 33

Well I woke up with a real warm body temperature, and it only got hotter post dosing of Product X. My mood was great but I felt real volatile, when I got to the MMA facility that is where I knew something nice was going on. I started to drills in muay thai and BOY MY DRIVE WAS CRAZY STRONG, I was hitting the pads like a mad man, and I just kept at it. Then when it was time to sparr, I kept pressing and hitting with a little pop and gave one of my partners a hurt liver (by mistake). I was real aggressive as well during jiu-jitsu. Very domination performance in all that I did throughout MMA, so to calm down my aggression, I went to a ColdStone's Creamery and destroyed the GottaHaveIt chocolate based snack. I then had myself a Tbone steak with Greens, steamed cabbage, sweet potatoes, platains, and EVOO. I then started to destroy Chocolate chip cookies, I really can't control my appetite as of late. My stench has been putird LOL, lifting will commense tommorow after combat sambo a.m. training.

Day 34

Did not get to do early morning grappling because my trainer had to step out. I felt great though throughout the day, sort of like a tunnel vision one mind set kind of a thing. Boy my numbers especially on squats were up. My leg vascularity is simply ridiculous, I have never seen them look like this before. I have added 60lbs to my squats for volume reps, and the explosion that I had during training was quite pronounced along my adrenals. I am going to really miss using this supp. I had real good aggression during all lifts, sweated a lot as well lol. I knew androsteone levels were up just by the way I was real volatile the whle day. What I found interesting was that normally after squatting, my back gets pumps and my legs hurt on the way but NOT TODAY. I did not feel sore at all, in matter of fact; if someone were to challenge me to squat 2morrow, I honestly feel I would have no issues in doing so. My overall has definitely looked more full along the vascularity. Hunger is still up but I don't gain any fat with all the food I have been consuming, which is another plus. Libido is still noticeable but I can mentally control it. I have also noticed that my cravings for sweets has not been as high as normal, which could mean elevated DHEA levels as well. Chowing down some tortilla chips as I type all this LOL.

Training:

8 sets of Heavy bench
1000 pushups
150 weighted pullups
200 weighted dips
Cable work
dumbell exercises(def easier than when I first started using product x)
1500 weighted situps with weighted leglifts
7 Heavy Squats PR on Volume with more weight
4 sets of Hack Squats
4 sets of Jumps squats with 15in. vertical
5 sets of hamstrings curls
5 sets of Quadricep curls
agility drills
5 30yrd sprints
2 50 yrd sprints
agility drills

Feeling like a MONSTER!

I love this log, very thorough and your works are beyond intense.

Thanks bro

Well I finished ProductX today. Today I only took 1 cap but boy, my body heat was intense throughout the whole day, especially if something pissed me off or if I saw a pretty chick. Check this out I went out to eat with a good friend of mine and he told me I am the manliest dude he has ever known and said I have the manliest manuerisms LOL. He also said that his fiancee's mother could not keep from staring at my veiny forearms, I must say the pheromones were being released at a high rate. Today was off day and boy did I indulge in eating but it did not stop me from shadow boxing. Today was such an intense session of shadow boxing, that when the hour was done I did not want to stop but forced myself since today is an off day and need as much rest as possible. I know I will run this product for 8 weeks my next run on it. I loved the fact that I added 65lbs on volume for squats, and 30lbs for bench. My endurance was great along my power explosive output. I also gained some serious vascualrity on my shoulders and quads/hami's which again is much appreciated. My hunger was insane which was fun to see how I could eat so much and not gain fat. To say the least I was very impressed with Product X!

Body composition 10.5/10
Sense of well being/mood 12/10
aggression 12/10
endurance 10/10
strength/power output 10/10
Sleep quality 10/10
Libido/sex drive 10/10
Drive/Focus 15/10
Training Intensity 15/10
Coordination 10/10
Memory 9/10
Hunger 10/10
Pheromone release 10/10

This product gets a 13/10 which I have never given any supplement before......

An update: Its been I believe 5 days since I have used PhytoSerms 247 and I STILL have the same sense of well being, aggression, strength and endurance, just sayin.....

Kept most of the strength gains, lost some fat ass but did not have a whole lot to begin with. This product is definitely androgenic, so if you are looking for an alpha male enhancing product, PhytoSerms 347 is something to look into if don't want to dive into AAS or pct for that matter.

I fuggin loved it made gains and lost fat into pct the sex drive, strength, libido and mood on it were amzing too

hcgenerate baby used it during pct and actually got stronger

Top Bottom