Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been watching videos of NFL backs, I think Bo Jackson might have been the best ever if..

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
he had not gotten hurt. He was a freak. His speed and power have never been matched. I was surprised to learn that Earl Campbell only ran a 4.7 40 yd. dash.. He was faster on the field. Payton is my favorite.

Earl's thighs were massive....bigger than his waste I think was the clame to fame...............along with running people over.

Re: Been watching videos of NFL backs, I think Bo Jackson might have been the best ev

based on what he had to work with, i'd say

barry

Actual 40 time doesn't always translate to "football fast." Anquan Boldin only runs like a 4.6 and he's nasty. Michael Bennett is the fastest running back according to 40 times, and he is average at best.

payton was my hero. . .bo was other-worldly, a gifted athlete that excelled at every sport he ever attempted. . .but i gotta give it up for barry sanders. . .i remember a monday night game probably 12 years ago. . .he had the flu, fever of 102, was throwing up on the sidelines, needed an iv at half time, scorched the cowboys for 200+ yards. . .now THAT'S a freak. . .

BO's my pick for the greatest athelete ever
consider how well he did in baseball too

michael jordan sucked at baseball

deion sanders gets an honerable mention

Top Bottom