Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

been takeing nitro tech as my protein supplement is it worth the money

scout420

is nitro tech worth it or is there protein supplements just as good for cheaper and if so what do you suggest

I wouldn't pay the extra cash for it. Its really not worth it!
If your bulking try Nlarge! if you want a descent protein get metrex pure protien!

NITRO-TECH + CELL-TECH + MESO-TECH = INSANE GAINS!

Seriously. I have this avatar cause MUSCLE-TECH is a fucking joke. Don't waste your $. I buy optimum 100% whey protein in the 10 lb bags from www.dpsnutrition.com IMO its the best buy for the $$

NFG

Screw all protein supplements, I took the extra 30-50 bucks i would spend weekly on it and instead buy extra:

1. Red Meat.
2. Fish stakes.
3. Veggies.
5. Fruit.

The results were outstanding. I have now cut ALL powders. Screw the marketing hype. REAL food is the REAL key to serious gains.

Food is Food.....

But you need a protein drink post workout........i like pr0v60.......im gonna try that pure protein.

I have tried it along with some of the other brands and no it's not worth it.

Personally I think that Muscle Tech is a ripoff company. I mean comon look at all those before and after pictures....

Golfer18 said:
Food is Food.....

Hardly. A big mack is NOT equal to a 12oz lean steak with baked potato. I have discovered that drinking protein shakes did not benefit me at all, but adding meat and vegetables made dramatic differeces. There is still something that science has not discovered about eating real food and meat especially. So i will stay away from the powder crap for now. Hell we just recently discovered phytochemicals in fresh fruit, and within the past few years we discovered and gained a good understanding of all the fat types and are now recommending higher consumption of different fats. So there is no substitute for REAL QUALITY food.

I'm not saying Nitro-tech isnt a decent protein, but its not worth it for the money. Its no better than most others. Muscle Tech has a really good marketing team and they get alot of people to think there products are the best, so they can rip everyone off. Don't be one of those people.

Top Bottom