Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

been takeing nitro tech as my protein supplement is it worth the money

brutus_98 said:
I have tried it along with some of the other brands and no it's not worth it.

Personally I think that Muscle Tech is a ripoff company. I mean comon look at all those before and after pictures....

Its called advertising, and it does not make the product bad. Muscletech makes some fine products, they are the Bentley's of the supplement world. Yes it costs more, but you get a better product.

Blkout said:

Its called advertising, and it does not make the product bad. Muscletech makes some fine products, they are the Bentley's of the supplement world. Yes it costs more, but you get a better product.

Bentley of supplement world! LMAO!

It's way too expensive bro, I don't doubt that it works but, I've tried their creatine & it was no where near as good as pure monohydrate from Natures best. I get 1000g for 24 bucks at www.dpsnutrition.com. Personally as far as powders go, I prefer Natures Best Isopure. It mixes good and it isn't like drinking a cup of cake batter plus it's high in Aminos. I pay around $60 for 8.8lb tub. No, I don't market natures best, I tried the Isopure & like it so I gave their creatine a try.

Hey NFG How many servings are in the 10lb bag and what amount of protien/carbs? How much do you pay for it?

protein

i always buy protein from www.proteinfactory.com. I get their CFM (cross filtered) protein and I don't get any bloating or cramps like i used to with the whey concentrate protein.

Blkout said:

BWhahahahahaha:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I really hope you are joking......

scout420 said:
is nitro tech worth it or is there protein supplements just as good for cheaper and if so what do you suggest

its over priced.. find a whole-saler or someone that sales the stuff cheap...proteinfactory.com(i think).. etc.

NFG123 said:
NITRO-TECH + CELL-TECH + MESO-TECH = INSANE GAINS!

Seriously. I have this avatar cause MUSCLE-TECH is a fucking joke. Don't waste your $. I buy optimum 100% whey protein in the 10 lb bags from www.dpsnutrition.com IMO its the best buy for the $$

NFG

Totally agree those 10lb bags are the shit. And champion nutrition is great also

supertech69 said:

Personally as far as powders go, I prefer Natures Best Isopure. It mixes good and it isn't like drinking a cup of cake batter plus it's high in Aminos. I pay around $60 for 8.8lb tub.

just curious where do u find isopure in the 8lb tub for that price? ive never seen it other than the 2lbs for like 40 bucks! i do believe its the best though just too expensive! let me know....

Golfer18 said:

BWhahahahahaha:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I really hope you are joking......

Apparently, he isn't. I saw him post in another thread backing up Muscletech.

I think it's funny how Muscletech's own board members (Musclemag.com), bash the hell out of their products. Of couse, there are also the brainwashed on there.

matty said:
just curious where do u find isopure in the 8lb tub for that price? ive never seen it other than the 2lbs for like 40 bucks! i do believe its the best though just too expensive! let me know....

www.dpsnutrition.com I use Chocolate and it's the Reg not the Zero or Low Carb.

& to the faggot that "Tried" to give me bad Karma, FYI motherfucker, you gotta have some worth to effect me w/a negative. I'm betting I can guess who it is but, since he's too much of a bitch to attach his name to the Karma, I'll just leave it alone. It's funny how people are quick to sign the Green, hoping you'll return but, when it comes to bad, they like to hit you & run.

Top Bottom