Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

been takeing nitro tech as my protein supplement is it worth the money

I think it is over priced, also I used to have at leat 2 protein shakes per day sometimes 3. I have now switched to taking just 1 shake and that is the protein and malto post work out shake and that has made a big difference, I do feel that protein shakes are over rated and they are just needed for the postwork out and recover, also if you do not have time ot eat and or consume the amount of protein needed on that particular day.

eat real food you will be surprised at the results.

:)

Blkout said:

Nobody asked for a smartass remark. Can you not discuss products without resorting to acting like a 8 year old? Get in the gym, train hard and when you get to my size, I'll listen to you, how about that?

like I said.....:rolleyes:

Didn't mean to offend you there "He-Man", you're the one that takes our view on muscletech's comments personal, I think it along w/this post is funny. Keep posting, it's entertaing. :D & here's one more smart ass comment, if I wanted any shit from you I'd stomp it out of ya because you're certainly full of it! :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom