Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

been takeing nitro tech as my protein supplement is it worth the money

supertech69 said:

Bentley of supplement world! LMAO!

It's way too expensive bro, I don't doubt that it works but, I've tried their creatine & it was no where near as good as pure monohydrate from Natures best. I get 1000g for 24 bucks at www.dpsnutrition.com. Personally as far as powders go, I prefer Natures Best Isopure. It mixes good and it isn't like drinking a cup of cake batter plus it's high in Aminos. I pay around $60 for 8.8lb tub. No, I don't market natures best, I tried the Isopure & like it so I gave their creatine a try.

Hey NFG How many servings are in the 10lb bag and what amount of protien/carbs? How much do you pay for it?

There is no way in hell you can say that your plain old 1st generation creatine is better than Cell-Tech. Maybe your comparing it to the old 6000ES, but I never used that so I won't comment.

Isopure is a fine protein as well. I won't say its any better than Nitro-Tech but I'm sure it tastes better in water.

As for price, Muscletech products are expensive, but if they didn'[t work, they would have been out of business a long time ago. Bottom line is that they work and work well. Its not a waste of money to me, I have seen enough results to justify the price to me.

u4ik_RAGE said:

Apparently, he isn't. I saw him post in another thread backing up Muscletech.

I think it's funny how Muscletech's own board members (Musclemag.com), bash the hell out of their products. Of couse, there are also the brainwashed on there.

I fully support most of Muscletech's products. I have seen outstanding results from Meso-Tech, Cell-Tech, and Nitro-Tech, and Hydroxycut works well too. As for their other products, I either have not used or they did not work as expected.

When I reach 275 lbs in the next 10 weeks, Muscletech products will be part of what got me there. From 190lbs to 275lbs in 3 years, all 3 years I was using Muscletech supps.

Blkout said:

There is no way in hell you can say that your plain old 1st generation creatine is better than Cell-Tech. Maybe your comparing it to the old 6000ES, but I never used that so I won't comment.

Isopure is a fine protein as well. I won't say its any better than Nitro-Tech but I'm sure it tastes better in water.

As for price, Muscletech products are expensive, but if they didn'[t work, they would have been out of business a long time ago. Bottom line is that they work and work well. Its not a waste of money to me, I have seen enough results to justify the price to me.

None's saying it doesn't work. It's just not worth the money, I personally get no measurably better results from celltech (& yes I have used it). You can end up with the same results w/a less expensive approach. As far as them being out of business due to effectiveness, advertising can do wonders, why do you think they charge so much, they spend a shit load on advertisments! I'm quite certain it's not due to the costs of the "specially formulated chemicals" they put it in. But, hey, do what you believe, maybe you'll be a spokesperson for them one day. :rolleyes:

Blkout said:

I fully support most of Muscletech's products. I have seen outstanding results from Meso-Tech, Cell-Tech, and Nitro-Tech, and Hydroxycut works well too. As for their other products, I either have not used or they did not work as expected.

When I reach 275 lbs in the next 10 weeks, Muscletech products will be part of what got me there. From 190lbs to 275lbs in 3 years, all 3 years I was using Muscletech supps.

dont you just love how Nitrotech makes you fill out and gain a few solid pounds, all that Nitroxen and Insulogen, Nitric acid are what one milliod dollar reaserch is all about, funny how muscletech neglected to mention that their Nitrotech is full or creatine, now for most its no harm done right? now lets look at an athlete preping for a show, dumping out everything out of his diet that might cause him to retain water, little does he know his "highest quality protein powder" aka Nitrotech is filled with creatine, which is known for causing water retension

now onto Cell-tech, nothing more then creatine with dextrose and very small and insignificant amount of ALA, for the money you are spending you can buy ten times more if you just buy ALA/dextrose/pure creatine seperately and mix your own "Cell-tech"

muscletech is a freud, and severly overpriced, as far as them not going out of buisness, that is because they are so overpriced that dumb-ass newbies will think its a miracle supplement and thats why its so expensive (hence we got gh and primo; primo elegedly capable of making one grow on low calorie diet, and gh adding 40lb of pure muscle within weeks of use)

bottom line is, you need to wake up, there are plenty other high quality supplements that will run you fraction of the cost of muscletechs garbage.

as far as your gains go, did you use AS? probably did, what percent is your bf? i doubt its in single digits. any1 can gain 100lb of fat you know, and you dont need to spend shitloads of money on muscletech to do so

serge said:

dont you just love how Nitrotech makes you fill out and gain a few solid pounds, all that Nitroxen and Insulogen, Nitric acid are what one milliod dollar reaserch is all about, funny how muscletech neglected to mention that their Nitrotech is full or creatine, now for most its no harm done right? now lets look at an athlete preping for a show, dumping out everything out of his diet that might cause him to retain water, little does he know his "highest quality protein powder" aka Nitrotech is filled with creatine, which is known for causing water retension

now onto Cell-tech, nothing more then creatine with dextrose and very small and insignificant amount of ALA, for the money you are spending you can buy ten times more if you just buy ALA/dextrose/pure creatine seperately and mix your own "Cell-tech"

muscletech is a freud, and severly overpriced, as far as them not going out of buisness, that is because they are so overpriced that dumb-ass newbies will think its a miracle supplement and thats why its so expensive (hence we got gh and primo; primo elegedly capable of making one grow on low calorie diet, and gh adding 40lb of pure muscle within weeks of use)

bottom line is, you need to wake up, there are plenty other high quality supplements that will run you fraction of the cost of muscletechs garbage.

as far as your gains go, did you use AS? probably did, what percent is your bf? i doubt its in single digits. any1 can gain 100lb of fat you know, and you dont need to spend shitloads of money on muscletech to do so

Hey since your post is mostly full of BS, I'll just cut through the BS and say why don't you post a pic of yourself and I'll post a pic of me and lets see who's results speak for themselves. You don't know the first thing about me, much less accuse me of being fat. Put up or shut up kid!!!

supertech69 said:

None's saying it doesn't work. It's just not worth the money, I personally get no measurably better results from celltech (& yes I have used it). You can end up with the same results w/a less expensive approach. As far as them being out of business due to effectiveness, advertising can do wonders, why do you think they charge so much, they spend a shit load on advertisments! I'm quite certain it's not due to the costs of the "specially formulated chemicals" they put it in. But, hey, do what you believe, maybe you'll be a spokesperson for them one day. :rolleyes:

Nobody asked for a smartass remark. Can you not discuss products without resorting to acting like a 8 year old? Get in the gym, train hard and when you get to my size, I'll listen to you, how about that?

Blkout said:

Hey since your post is mostly full of BS, I'll just cut through the BS and say why don't you post a pic of yourself and I'll post a pic of me and lets see who's results speak for themselves. You don't know the first thing about me, much less accuse me of being fat. Put up or shut up kid!!!

if you want to post pics we can do that, but i did not call you fat, all i said is you dont need muscletechs crap to gain 100lb of fat. now the issues that you failed to address
1) cell-tech=creatine+dextrose+ala (only 200mg, which will do absolutely nothing for you), you can buy those components seperately and compose your own creatine cocktail for a fraction of the cost
2) nitrotech nothing more then whey isolate with creatine in it, why does muscletech not label it properly? if it has creatine in it then the label should clearly show it, istead they go through telling you about some breakthrough technology that lets you gain 16lb of muscle from using nitrotech.................BULLSHIT
3) hydroxycut, just another ECA with addition of HCA, btw HCA was never proven to prevent carbs from turning into fat.........YET ANOTHER BULLSHIT CLAIM

please do address those issues like a mature and no doubt educated adult, without resorting to 8 year old tacktics

Top Bottom