Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

been on for years ! need to come off HELP NEEDED

There's no such thing as "intense" PCT. It only does so much. Using MORE HCG will not do more to help recovery.

It's like thinking that since taking aspirin cures a headache, if you take a bottle of aspirin you can prevent future headaches. It just doesn't work that way.

same reason most pro bodybuilders start young... duh. you think they got that big waiting till they were 25 to start juicing? lol

1. you don't know what bodybuilders did when they were teens.. did u date them? did u live with them and watch them inject? then you don't know what they did
2. you start lifting as a teen, not using hormones. hormones used at a young age will damage you long term.
3. you went into it and stayed on with zero plan on coming off... that would be like taking a 10 foot boat out into the ocean during a hurricane with no radio, food, water and then asking your friend on the boat what you should do when the waves start hitting your boat. bad planning
4. if you started when you were in your teens and now you are 24 or whatever i would say that you are fucked.. it will be a long and painful recovery.. your LH, FSH and total T levels are gonna be lower than a female. i would not want to be in your shoes, say goodbye to all your gains
5. the only solution and its a long shot would be to run a series of PCT's and a lot of bloodwork tracking your progress.. otherwise either you are gonna have to spend a while with double digit T levels or go on HRT FOR LIFE!!! a waste and for what?
6. if you think teens stand a chance on stage vs. men in bodybuilding contests then I have a bridge to sell you. not gonna happen. and even at your age you are a kid.. 24 is still young.

face the facts you fucked up here and you were thinking short term and have no long term plans for every coming off. i want to feel sorry for people like you but i'm sorry i cannot. you have access to sites like this and still chose to do something dumb. when i was your age i knew about steroids and stayed away, and its not like we had internet back then and sites like this to get advice from. i was getting my advice for books at the library.

I call poor cycleing choices and lifestyle and not being anywhere near where your idea should have gotten you. Post pics and prove us wrong.

exactly and pics won't tell us anything because the guy coming off is gonna have 0 LH and probably a 25 total T level.. his gains will vanish 100X faster than he put them on.. his strength will collapse literally overnight

Top Bottom