Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been hearing good things about Eviscerate RPN

fucking wow that would be the killer of all stacks for fat lose lol..

Ok then it sounds like this will be the plan for say 4-6 weeks and see what happens, and then follow it up with a katana and epi cycle to get ready for summer. One last thing I have been reading that you dont need to cycle the clen two weeks on and off when taking it transdermally, is this true or not?

Ok then it sounds like this will be the plan for say 4-6 weeks and see what happens, and then follow it up with a katana and epi cycle to get ready for summer. One last thing I have been reading that you dont need to cycle the clen two weeks on and off when taking it transdermally, is this true or not?

That would sound correct since its not impacting the CNS. This is the complete opposite of what I've been educated on about clen over the years, but if it works, that's amazing

I agree, it also goes aginst what I know about clen as well. Its been along time since I have even messed around with clen to be honest, but I really want to try this clen and eviserate combo and see what happens.

I want to say it is still recommended to cycle the clen due to the receptors, but I will leave it to someone with more knowledge on the subject to clear it up.

Top Bottom