Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been hearing good things about Eviscerate RPN

Just tried Eviscerate for the first time today... "about 3~hours ago"... This stuff BURNS like a MoFo!!! Feels like some1 poured gas on my stomach and then lit a match!!! This stuff must be working! I will update my fat loss weekly.
Look forward to all the updates.

Just tried Eviscerate for the first time today... "about 3~hours ago"... This stuff BURNS like a MoFo!!! Feels like some1 poured gas on my stomach and then lit a match!!! This stuff must be working! I will update my fat loss weekly.

same with my man. I just used it for the first time 2-3 hours ago. Shit burns so much it makes you sweat like a mofo. Feels like standing to close to a fire.

I'll be stacking this with some mitotropin and n2slin!! from the sounds its gonna be a crazy lil shredder stack!

So lets say I have some Eviscerate and Liquid Clen (200mg/ml). What's the clen dosage being thrown around. I'm assuming since this isn't impacting the CNS, 100mg (which I could tolerate taken orally but had major shakes) should be ok?

So a couple pumps of eviscerate and .5ml of clen should do the trick?

So lets say I have some Eviscerate and Liquid Clen (200mg/ml). What's the clen dosage being thrown around. I'm assuming since this isn't impacting the CNS, 100mg (which I could tolerate taken orally but had major shakes) should be ok?

So a couple pumps of eviscerate and .5ml of clen should do the trick?
Well if u did u would have to have a very accurate way to measure it. I am seeing a lot of 40mcg per application and 80mcg a day. So MAYBE if u did it once a day u could get away with 100mcg at once. But would start at a lower dose to be safe.

Would adding eviserate and say 50to 80mcg of liquid clen to n2bm thermo fat blaster stack , forma and some hcgenerate be too much? What are your guys thoughts.

No that would one hell of a fat loss stack, would be some very quick results.

Top Bottom