Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been hearing good things about Eviscerate RPN

So people taking clen topically don't experience any of the sides of clen at all, yet they think its working? That makes no sense. you will experience burning either way based on the 98% capsicum as one of the ingredients.

The compound entering the body orally, or topically should yield the same side effects, the chemical make-up doesn't change so the side effects should remain in place.

Unless someone can explain how topical absorption of clen would completely eliminate all side effects I have to think none of the clen is being absorbed and therefore not working at all.

people have noticed a drastic increase in fat loss by adding clen to evis, as opposed to a reduced fat loss with just evis. that's how they know it's working. and they aren't experiencing the systematic side effects that oral clen provides.

Yeah most guys notice a HUGE difference when adding in the clen, however by itself Eviscerate is the best topical you will find.

Adding clen makes visible results possible in 2 days. Stacking Clenvis 2xDay and EC 3xDay. Looking to get as shredded as possible before I start my AndroHard+Epi-Strong cycle.

Would Dermatherm Target work with Clen btw? Might be interested in some Dermaclen after my evis runs out. I'll be happy to stop with the capsaicin anyway, that shit burns like a mofo and has caused me to cut my cardio down since the burning gets unbearable at points.

thanks for looking out for me bro, much love. but i kept the dose reasonable, about 80 mcgs. ive seen people use 150 mcgs mixed with evisc. theres a huge thread on "clenviscerate" on anabolicminds.com. i will link it to you if you want me to.

also with clen mixed topically the effects are local and not systematic. meaning theres no central nervous system side effects. this is according to most who has used it.

Sounds like something I should try out. :evil:

JK

Eivscerate has a great price point plus there as SO many good reviews out there its ridiculous.

Just tried Eviscerate for the first time today... "about 3~hours ago"... This stuff BURNS like a MoFo!!! Feels like some1 poured gas on my stomach and then lit a match!!! This stuff must be working! I will update my fat loss weekly.

i have a few bottles and i have used other similar products.. i will have a review shortly

Top Bottom