Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beastrol & kidney pain.

Could it possibly be lower back pumps and not kidneys at all?

I also think a few people get this and because they see a thread about kidnie pain they Auto think its that..

Back pumps are very very common with beast and or deiselbolan. Almost everyone gets that. But that is not a problem so much as you know its working to cause blood volume..

I was running triple strength cranberry extract through dbol as well as liver supps. My doc told me cranberry doesnt do anything except change the ph on your urine? wtf? Is she full of it? From my research on kidneys I have found that carnitine is the best supplement for kidneys. As far as people with elevated kidney values that is.

It helps but you are right carnitine is good. one of the reasons I put L-Carnintine L-Tartrate 500mgs per pill:D

it is odd all the sudden the kidney pains are popping up left and right.

I also think a few people get this and because they see a thread about kidnie pain they Auto think its that..

Back pumps are very very common with beast and or deiselbolan. Almost everyone gets that. But that is not a problem so much as you know its working to cause blood volume..

Not to sound too stupid..... but what are back pumps? Are they located in the lower back, middle..?? Can they be avoided?

thanks guys.

i`m not sure if it is lower back pumps because i have never had them before or kidney pain before but i think it is kidney pain because it is a little higher than where you would normaly get lower back pain and also when i drank chilled water it seemede to agravate the pain.

any tips on how to keep these lower back pumps at bay just incase, and what exatly are they?

Top Bottom