Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Be honest - How much gain after each cycle

Your quality muscle gain AFTER cycle (in lbs)?

Votes: 4 7.3%

Votes: 10 18.2%

Votes: 24 43.6%

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters
Last
Cycle was helladrol katanadrol and sarms tripple stack. Gained 15 lbs in 7 weeks 200-215. Still floating around 210 and pct is overrrrrrrr

Realistically I think most people think they "gain" a lot more than they do. Yeah I gained 35lbs on my first cycle and thought I was the shit. In reality I gained a ton of bloat and fat and a little muscle. Even with gear you are not going to put on 10 or more lbs of 100 percent lean muscle in one cycle. Its just not that easy. I'm learning to take it slower with my diet rather than doing the yo-yo thing. Blowing up and cutting down. I'd rather gradually put on quality lean muscle over time.

It all depends on what your goals are, and how you eat.

Before when I recomped.. I kept 5-7 pounds each time.

Now when I bulked.. I put on around 20 pounds and still holding.

First cycle with sustanon gained about 30lbs, but lost 10. Next cycle kept maybe 12 to 15 lbs, then from 8-10 each after. The thing is if the genetics aren't there, you have to stay on to stay big, but we all know that isn't good. So for the last few cycles I would gain, then lose, gain then lose... always playing catch up. I haven't done a cycle in years now, and I expect to have an awesome "first" cycle. Not only because I know how big I CAN get, but because of everything I learned on past cycles. I will start in a week or so and
I am pumped about it.

I did my first cycle in 7 years for a show and 2 months later, I can;t say I held on to a lot of weight, because I didn't gain a lot of weight. But I've maintained about 90% of my sharpness. My abs look better than they have in years.

those that put down 15 pounds per cycle.. so after 10 cycles you would gain 150 pounds.

yup sounds realistic to me!!:worried:

EXACTLY. First of all, it's almost impossible to hang on to 10 pounds of muscle, I don't care if you do 2 grams a week for 4 months. The body simply won't hold it.

Now you can gain 4 pounds of muscle and 6 pounds of water and once you're off you can gain 6 pounds of fat. THAT is possible and most likely what is happening in most cases.

And you know what the bitch is? You can gain 4 pounds of muscle in a month and a half with 600 mgs a week and the right supplements, if you train right.

So why is that hardly ever done?

Hmmm

Test + Dbol gave me 9 lbs and by end of Pct I was up to 11. Slow and steady is the way.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

those that put down 15 pounds per cycle.. so after 10 cycles you would gain 150 pounds.

yup sounds realistic to me!!:worried:

Exactly - most of these guys must be around 350# now.

These large gains only happen on the first cycle OR, when someone is cycling prematurely before they've reached there genetic potential. Meaning they could have made the gains naturally had they known what to do.

Once you get to your genetic potential, it gets a lot harder. You almost have to lie, cheat and steal to gain a few lean pounds.

Top Bottom