Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Band work for lower back rehab

i'm not a doctor, but....

what type of pain are we talking about here? be specific as to how it feels. like, is it a dull throbbing? do you get a shooting pain down through one of your butt cheeks that feels like it can (or it does) continue down through your leg? the latter i would consider to be more serious, and something you should definetly see a doctor for and do some physical therapy. i have a slight bulge in my L5S1 disc that gives me that sharp shooting pain sometimes, but the right streching and movements keep it from bothering me.

describe the pain. that's important to figure out what to do next. anything i say is a mere suggestion and a full diagnosis should be left up to a doctor and some physical therapy. the 3" above your ass crack area is right about the area for a lower back injury.

good luck!

crak600 said:
i'm not a doctor, but....

what type of pain are we talking about here? be specific as to how it feels. like, is it a dull throbbing? do you get a shooting pain down through one of your butt cheeks that feels like it can (or it does) continue down through your leg? the latter i would consider to be more serious, and something you should definetly see a doctor for and do some physical therapy. i have a slight bulge in my L5S1 disc that gives me that sharp shooting pain sometimes, but the right streching and movements keep it from bothering me.

describe the pain. that's important to figure out what to do next. anything i say is a mere suggestion and a full diagnosis should be left up to a doctor and some physical therapy. the 3" above your ass crack area is right about the area for a lower back injury.

good luck!

Its just a throbbing pain, always in the same area. It use to be real bad, like i felt it after i sat down for a long time.. when i walked it hurt... but now i haven't really felt it in two months. I use to get it bad from DLing and squatting. I started squatting again and haven't felt anything yet. Ill try some rack pulls maybe this week or a next and see if i feel anything.

the reason i asked earlier, is sometimes trigger points in your glutes can refer pain up to your lower back, particularly the sacrum.

Top Bottom