Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

ck2006 said:
maybe your body needed it, after being sick. Doesn't sound like too bad of a cheat. but I will give you a

GO BADGERGRL GO!!!

for staying accountable! :heart:

Thanks CK. I needed that lil cheer

*Bunny* said:
I agree with CK. No worries Badge. Same boat as you. I finally went grocery shopping though & prepping food now. :) Minor Minor bump. Keep up the great job!

I have to start doing more walking lunges again. Thanks for the reminder :rose:

I am feelin those lunges too!

florencia said:
What is done is done...Now enjoy your new day and new chalenge...
You go girl!! UPHILL...downhill is for...kids on their new Xmas bikes to enjoy...and you are being pushed by all your friends...no matter how steep the hill we are your personal army!!!:heart:

Thanks Flor!!!!

badgergrl said:
:cow: :velvett:
(whipping myself)

F'ed up on the diet. :worried:
Had two pancakes last night and a turkey burger and popcorn today. I just chalk it up to being stressed out and losing focus. I'm not going to let that screw me all up though.
I want to make sure I am logging everything so I can stay accountable to myself, otherwise I'll totally go downhill.

Just a minor setback :whatever:
Like you said... its only a MINOR set back... and I'm sure you'll use up those extra carbs just to kick some @$$ your next workout :)

12/4/06
This week is going to be really tough for me. I have so much going on. I'm trying to find a place to live next month, transfer schools, and this is the last week of the semeseter, so exams etc.. :insane:
I'm gonna try to make it to the gym, but it's just not my first priority this week.
Trying to keep the diet on point though.....

12:30: 1.5 scoops whey, 1/2 cup oats
3:30: 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg on whole wheat wrap
5:00: 1.5 oz cashews
8:30: 5 egg whites on whole wheat wrap, 1 cup veggies
12:00: 3 tbsp anpb

Total: 1541
Fat: 63 570 38%
Sat: 12 105 7%
Poly: 15 136 9%
Mono: 28 256 17%
Carbs: 122 395 26%
Fiber: 23 0 0%
Protein: 135 539 36%

Last edited:
badgergrl said:
12/4/06
This week is going to be really tough for me. I have so much going on. I'm trying to find a place to live next month, transfer schools, and this is the last week of the semeseter, so exams etc.. :insane:
I'm gonna try to make it to the gym, but it's just not my first priority this week.
Trying to keep the diet on point though.....
You got a lot on your plate girl! Take care & try not to lose it (in a box of cookies or tub of icecream :evil: ) If I was there we'd go eat mexican lol :splat:

Good luck with exams!

*Bunny* said:
You got a lot on your plate girl! Take care & try not to lose it (in a box of cookies or tub of icecream :evil: ) If I was there we'd go eat mexican lol :splat:

Good luck with exams!

mmm mexican :p

:evil: Bad Bunny!

lol...I'm hanging in there. Thanks!

12/5/06

11:00: 2 scoops whey + 1/2 cup oats
2:00: 4 carrots
4:00: 1 cup cottage cheese
7:00: 5 egg whites on whole wheat wrap w/ mustard, 1 cup veggies
9:00: 2 scoops whey + 1/2 cup oats
12:30: 2 tbsp anpb

Total: 1576
Fat: 33 297 20%
Sat: 7 59 4%
Poly: 7 62 4%
Mono: 10 87 6%
Carbs: 148 484 32%
Fiber: 27 0 0%
Protein: 184 735 48%

Last edited:
:wavey: Hey there BG!!

I'm trying to catch up with you - I want those 50lb DB presses!

Top Bottom