Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

12/1/06

10:00: 1 scoop whey + 1/3 cup oats
1:00: 1/2 cup brown rice, chik breast
4:00: 1 oz cashews
7:00: 1/2 cup brown rice+ chick breast
10:00: egg beater omelet w/ mush, spinach

Last edited:
12/2/06

12:00: 1 scoop whey + 1/2 cup oats

1:30: Gym: quads (in a hurry today)

5 min warmup on mill
leg press 1^45x20, 1^45x20, 2x20, 3x15, 4x12
walking lunges with 20# db, 3 sets of 15 steps
leg extensions: 50x20, 70x15

2:30: 2 scoops whey

Last edited:
:cow: :velvett:
(whipping myself)

F'ed up on the diet. :worried:
Had two pancakes last night and a turkey burger and popcorn today. I just chalk it up to being stressed out and losing focus. I'm not going to let that screw me all up though.
I want to make sure I am logging everything so I can stay accountable to myself, otherwise I'll totally go downhill.

Just a minor setback :whatever:

badgergrl said:
(whipping myself)

Had two pancakes last night and a turkey burger and popcorn today. I just chalk it up to being stressed out and losing focus. I'm not going to let that screw me all up though.
I want to make sure I am logging everything so I can stay accountable to myself, otherwise I'll totally go downhill.

maybe your body needed it, after being sick. Doesn't sound like too bad of a cheat. but I will give you a

GO BADGERGRL GO!!!

for staying accountable! :heart:

badgergrl said:
(whipping myself)

I agree with CK. No worries Badge. Same boat as you. I finally went grocery shopping though & prepping food now. :) Minor Minor bump. Keep up the great job!

I have to start doing more walking lunges again. Thanks for the reminder :rose:

What is done is done...Now enjoy your new day and new chalenge...
You go girl!! UPHILL...downhill is for...kids on their new Xmas bikes to enjoy...and you are being pushed by all your friends...no matter how steep the hill we are your personal army!!!:heart:

Top Bottom