Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

badgergrl said:
Got my af stuff today.
Does anybody take levorex? What's the best way to dose it? Can I take it at night?
Hahahah :evil:

You and me both sista! Uncle Ned's wife is in town this weekend so that makes things so much better.

Levorex... I just added this, taking 2 caps AM 2 caps PM (but more like meal 3 or 4, late afternoon). You can take it with 1,3,5 if you want to take 3 x a day though.

It should NOT affect your sleep since it does not have 'stims' notorious for that, BUT I think there have been a few reports.. handful maybe.

*Bunny* said:
Hahahah :evil:

You and me both sista! Uncle Ned's wife is in town this weekend so that makes things so much better.

Levorex... I just added this, taking 2 caps AM 2 caps PM (but more like meal 3 or 4, late afternoon). You can take it with 1,3,5 if you want to take 3 x a day though.

It should NOT affect your sleep since it does not have 'stims' notorious for that, BUT I think there have been a few reports.. handful maybe.

wtf? are you refering to aunt flo?

Thanks for the levorex info. Do you like it?

badgergrl said:
I can tell that I've dumped a lot of water, so yes, I'm less bloated. I do look flatter, and my muscles aren't as full. I can see my abs again...but there's definitley fat over them!
HA HA I was laughing at this... I think we all have abs with fat over them... You can just call me 2 PAC o.k.

11/10/06 (last day no carbs!!!)

9:45: 1.5 scoops whey + 1 tbsp anpb
12:30: 1 cup veggies, chicken breast
3:30: 1 oz nuts
5:30: 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
7:30: 10 oz turkey

8:30: Gym: Legs (quad concentration) + Abs

10 min. warmup on treadmill

leg press: 1^45x20, 2^45x16, 3^45x14, 1^45x20
plie (sp?) squats w/ db: 30x20, 40x15, 50x12
walking lunges with db: 3 sets of 20 steps (10#, 15#, 20#)
leg extentions 60x16, 70x14, 50x16

crunch machine 55x30, 70x30, 85x20
leg raises: 2 sets of 10

Sorry if this makes no sense. I'm fried tonight and I can't remember the name of anything or how to spell. Come on carbs!!!!!!!

9:30: 2 scoops whey
12:00: 2 tbsp anpb

Total: 1497
Fat: 56 504 34%
Sat: 12 105 7%
Poly: 13 116 8%
Mono: 24 213 14%
Carbs: 46 148 10%
Fiber: 9 0 0%
Protein: 207 828 56%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Last edited:
badgergrl said:
wtf? are you refering to aunt flo?

Thanks for the levorex info. Do you like it?
LOL Yes, Uncle Ned is Flo's Hubby.. so when you got the male acting like a fuggin BRAT Uncle ned must be visiting (compliments of Sarge). :)

Levorex I take for more of a health supp., not for the fat burning purposes. Has great ingredients up in there.

*Bunny* said:
LOL Yes, Uncle Ned is Flo's Hubby.. so when you got the male acting like a fuggin BRAT Uncle ned must be visiting (compliments of Sarge). :)

Levorex I take for more of a health supp., not for the fat burning purposes. Has great ingredients up in there.

lol....that's hilarious

badgergrl said:
I can tell that I've dumped a lot of water, so yes, I'm less bloated. I do look flatter, and my muscles aren't as full. I can see my abs again...but there's definitley fat over them!

Do you feel you LOOK the best the day after you carb up? Two days after?

Enjoy it tomorrow - Have a good weekend! :)

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Do you feel you LOOK the best the day after you carb up? Two days after?

Enjoy it tomorrow - Have a good weekend! :)

From previous experience with this, I'd say that my body has a delayed response to carbs. Usually a day or two after a carb up

I'll let you know what happens this time around

florencia said:
You seem to be doing great!! Enjoy tomorrow!

Thanks flor! I sure will enjoy tomorrow!! Can't wait! It's actually going to be a cheat of sorts. I'm going to my mom's for a birthday dinner thing. After tomorrow, my next cheat won't be until Thanksgiving.

Top Bottom