Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad news....need some serious advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishna

To make a long story short, the cops got my gear. I am thankful that I wasn't charged with anything, but I have no PCT or anything left. I was on week 9 of a 16 weeker with eq/winny/proviron. I still have 18 50mg winny tabs left that were in my gym bag. I will take those and hopefully I can get come PCT by then. Do you guys know of any OTC stuff I can take in the mean time to try and get a good recovery? I plan on tribulus and maca already. I am on oxytocin right now, and even though this seems like a bad situation, I really feel peaceful and calm about the whole thing. In fact, if it wasn't for the oxytocin, there is no doubt in my mind that some people would have gotten a serious ass whoopin by now. Then I'd probably be in jail for sure. K for replies fellas!

krishna said:
To make a long story short, the cops got my gear. I am thankful that I wasn't charged with anything, but I have no PCT or anything left. I was on week 9 of a 16 weeker with eq/winny/proviron. I still have 18 50mg winny tabs left that were in my gym bag. I will take those and hopefully I can get come PCT by then. Do you guys know of any OTC stuff I can take in the mean time to try and get a good recovery? I plan on tribulus and maca already. I am on oxytocin right now, and even though this seems like a bad situation, I really feel peaceful and calm about the whole thing. In fact, if it wasn't for the oxytocin, there is no doubt in my mind that some people would have gotten a serious ass whoopin by now. Then I'd probably be in jail for sure. K for replies fellas!

cops got your gear? so they got you with it??? or was it seized?

krishna said:

Yes , did they search your house?
Why not buy prescriptions meds or research chemicals?

Ya my roommates friend told his probation officer that our house was where he lived. His probation officer came by and caught him drinking. He said he was gonna search the whole house and call the police if he found anything unless we told him about it ahead of time. My gear wasn't well hidden at the time so I really didn't have a choice. He took it all for destruction and gave me a receipt. He said since I was honest that he wouldn't notify the authorities. I'm sure that some of my rights were violated, but there's nothing I can do about it now. I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

Your best bet is Ancillary Guys. Tech not illegal to purchase, but to be on the safe side, have it sent to another address. What happened Bro? PM me if you want.

60x0 is truly a great supplement i dont care what anyone says. ive used it as pct from a test/deca cycle and a dbol only cycle and kept gains just as well as nolva, though with the nolva im not on creatine or N02 or anything like i was with the 60x0, but yeah it is a good supplement. i tried trib once and it didnt do shit.

krishna said:
Ya my roommates friend told his probation officer that our house was where he lived. His probation officer came by and caught him drinking. He said he was gonna search the whole house and call the police if he found anything unless we told him about it ahead of time. My gear wasn't well hidden at the time so I really didn't have a choice. He took it all for destruction and gave me a receipt. He said since I was honest that he wouldn't notify the authorities. I'm sure that some of my rights were violated, but there's nothing I can do about it now. I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

that fucker is using ur juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom