Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back pain - what to do?

Nickels

Hey,

I was doing seated side lateral dumbbell raises the other day, I broke from my form and learned arched my back a bit when and I felt the muscles in my mid back do some weird shit. I felt them move and tense up. I put down the weight right away, now my back is kind of sore. It hurts when I twist my torso from side to side. What the hell happened to me and what should I do to get better?

paracetemol is a non-addictive anti inflammatory, give bit a try for a while and if after lkike 14 days u have no change (or whatever it says on the packet), go see a doc. it will probably subside, sudden lower back injuries do.

try this website if u want more infohttp://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/main.jhtml

oh, and this also means no lower back exercise to aggrevate it, or exercises that might stress the lower back....i.e. shoulder presses, squats

:bawling:

(well, i wouldn;t anyhow, u do more damage t ur back and its not good!)

probably put some stress on the erector spinae. spinal erectors. they are not really strong individually, and if you havent training with any sort of twisting movements can be vulnerable. go easy and let them heal up for a bit. they can be a pain if they get really jacked.

Top Bottom