Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

awesome service at NTBM !!!

why would it be delayed?

Of course since it's Saturday, there was no answer... So now my order won't be shipped until at least Monday... And I ordered it Thursday night.

It was delayed because it was a "large" order and it's shipping to a different address than my billing address. It's a $300 order. So he wants me to call and confirm before he sends it. I don't understand why he couldn't just look at my customer records and see I've shipped to this address many times.

Of course since it's Saturday, there was no answer... So now my order won't be shipped until at least Monday... And I ordered it Thursday night.

It was delayed because it was a "large" order and it's shipping to a different address than my billing address. It's a $300 order. So he wants me to call and confirm before he sends it. I don't understand why he couldn't just look at my customer records and see I've shipped to this address many times.

Relax! How many times has this happened to you?? If this is the first...give it a break bro...damn! Dan is new, handling a company with a history of the best customer service in the industry...not to mention FREE SHIPPING!!! Take a deep breath, and you will have your order by Thursday I'm sure...maybe sooner!

Why create threads bashing a new employee for a company that has taken care of their coustomers all this time and the one time the new guy wants to make sure...because it is FREE SHIPPING...it is going to the right place. Maybe he did not know how to check on your previous orders? Maybe he is so overwhelmed being new and learning his new job that he made a mistake...do you make mistakes???

Chill!!!

Top Bottom