Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

awesome service at NTBM !!!

cbodd

Ok ... I used amp02 before when Omega was pushing it and it was great !! Ive tried so many NO2 products and nothing has ever came close except for YOLKD by usp labs which started to taper off after a few weeks. Now that NTBM started selling AMP again I ordered that and N2KTS on tues night and its already here today and its only thur !!! awesome T/A just awesome .... Just giving credit when its due .... Later Cbodd

Ok ... I used amp02 before when Omega was pushing it and it was great !! Ive tried so many NO2 products and nothing has ever came close except for YOLKD by usp labs which started to taper off after a few weeks. Now that NTBM started selling AMP again I ordered that and N2KTS on tues night and its already here today and its only thur !!! awesome T/A just awesome .... Just giving credit when its due .... Later Cbodd

Their customer service and shipping is hands down the best, there is a new person taking care of the shipping too...his name is Dan I.believe, he hasn't missed a beat!!! Great job buddy...keep it up!

That combo is my all time favorite stack! 4 N2 Amp and 1.5 scoops N2KTS...get ready to kill it in the gym bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Their customer service and shipping is hands down the best, there is a new person taking care of the shipping too...his name is Dan I.believe, he hasn't missed a beat!!! Great job buddy...keep it up!

That combo is my all time favorite stack! 4 N2 Amp and 1.5 scoops N2KTS...get ready to kill it in the gym bro!

Hell yea, love that combo myself

Sometimes I've received my order, and it made more sense to measure the elapsed time in hours, rather than days LOL

I'm not so pleased with Dan right now, he delayed my order... and I'm not very happy about it. I will post a thread about it after I speak to him on the phone hopefully tomorrow, as he has asked me to call him before he will ship my order out. This is pretty disappointing, considering I've been a loyal customer for a long while now, and have ordered many many times from n2bm.

UPDATE: Although this isnt my first time with AMP it is my first time with N2KTS and its some strong stuff!!! The first time I took 1 1/2 scoops with 4 Amps and it had me wired in a good way till 1am and I took it at 430pm ... so I lowered it to just under a full scoop and thats perfect... My muscles are staying full for hours when i leave the gym .... Its a bad ass combo and should b in everyones routine.Now if only ALL things ordered (cough cough) arrived this quick the world would b a better place !! Ha HA Ha !!! Later Cbodd

Top Bottom