Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Autoclave

sekstoiz

I finally made the jump and picked up an autoclave. Can anyone direct me to a good how-to resource for this equipment? It seems fairly straightforward, but I need to know how long to run it once it is up to temp and also, are butyl stoppers autoclavable or should I just keeping using an alcohol bath on those? Any feedback and/or direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading...

My friend has one that is the automatic one that starts the timer once it reaches temp and presure. Or you can use google...
Autoclave Time Temperature Pressure Chart

Not trying to be a dick its just late...
I will try to help with other questions if you have them
Oh and he just wipes them down with alcohal before capping but I have read that you can clave them. once you take them out though they are not theoretically sterile unless immediately protected and then once your hands go back in the protect covering they are again not sterile so for simplicity just wipe them with alcohal swab. Oh and make sure your swab is not one of the cheap ones that lint comes off becuase that is not good to inject in your body.

Oh and a question for you!
Do you really live in the netherlands?

Top Bottom