Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"auto" scammer is SANDOZ/MrCorgann - Watch Out!

CYCLEON

Got this approved so heres what i know so far, dont have so much info yet cause i never ordered from him but he had a lot of well known backers that if i mentioned - ALL of you would know! seems he turned selective scammer and now pretty much just strait scammer in the last month - scammed even some refs.

Emails are:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] - same guy with mex list

apparently address is at 2300 Minnesota St - will get back with you on the city. or bros who have ordered put it up!

:chainsaw: Scammers

someone reffered it to me,
he doesnt reply to request of list anyway

He was also in idaho!

fuck another one

He has another email also

:vanp:

JP (juiced pig) is listing another fresh one as well - what is it with scammers? they run in bunches or what?

Sandoz is in Sioux City,Iowa. He has not even responded to requests for lists. I think something is up.

Jguns said:
Sandoz is in Sioux City,Iowa. He has not even responded to requests for lists. I think something is up.
You're correct. I thought something was up when all of the sudden he dropped his prices ALOT-obviously to get more people to order that couldn't resist the low prices.

Top Bottom