Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Austin, Texas Where all the Pretty Fit People Are...

Isn't Texas the worst healthy population in the US right? I think it's all that barbecue you guys eat out there. :D

i believe there was something about texas being one of the fatter states. or at least a couple of cities in texas had more overweight people.

TEXgrl said:
i believe there was something about texas being one of the fatter states. or at least a couple of cities in texas had more overweight people.

Jeez, I feel sorry for those Texas natives. TEXgrl, you should live by example and hope they follow you.

runner said:
houston: america's fattest city two years runnin'.

Makes me think what R they feeding those Texans over there? For one thing they R surely blessed when it comes to the food department and it shows. ;)

TEXgrl said:

thats cool! i ran into alot of people i knew, but haven't spoke to in a very long time. what part of the lake did you go to?

Mostly around Lowes Highport and the liquor store....LOL

We have a house too.

LOL, we put in at highport and go to the islands! also made it to the liquor store, you gotta love pucker and hot damn, lol!;)

Top Bottom