Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At what weight did you start lifting and how much muscle have you gained since?

Have no idea...

...on gains.

I started about 3 years ago. I was coming up on 200. I went from 22% BF to 9%. I just finished a bulking cycle and I'm 197, but I still have vascularity in the arms and still can see most of my 6-pack.

It'll probably be a couple more years before I have hard data on how much I've gained.

my old drivers license reads 5'10", 135lbs. (16 years old)
This past summer i got up to 220 around 12-14% bodyfat.

Not all that bad for 4 years???

jeez I stopped and started a couple of times so its not going to be black and white, but I first lifted weights wehn I was 14- was 5'7 120 lbsI got into running at 16, was about 6' 160 after couple of years of lifting. Stated up again and was 6'2, 176 when I graduated, continued lifting and was 6'2" 210- when I "retired' at ge 20. Started agian at age 25 at 185 oft lbs and ove the next 11 years got up to 285 lbs. I went down to 218 following a divorce and went up and down the past 5 years- as high as 269, before cutitng up last year- presently a pretty lean 238 lb at 6'3"-with same waist measurement as when I was 185. Net gain about 117 lbs, but some of that due to growth and muturity.

B-legit said:
my old drivers license reads 5'10", 135lbs. (16 years old)
This past summer i got up to 220 around 12-14% bodyfat.

Not all that bad for 4 years???

Very impressive gains for 4 years. Thats like 21.25 total lbs a year.
Youve been doing something very right. just curious as to how you spaced your cycles(hoiw many a year) and what your choice of gear was.

High school doesn't count he he. Well I started really training at age 19 and started at a chubby 165lbs no strength. Now I am weighing 220lbs 11%bf at age 20.

C'mon 225lbs!!!

Wow, alot of impressive gains here! I started lifting at 17 and about 170lbs. I'm 23 at 205 now...had 3 extended layoffs because of non-weightlifing injuries. Natural...for now.:D

when i started going to the gym, i was around 199 pds and had 38 inch waist. I dieted and worked my way to 168 pds and 32 inch waist. Then went for strength and power and am currently 203 with a 34 inch waist.

Doing my first cycle of SUS 500 a week, so its not over yet.

Started at 6'1" 155-160 and now I'm around 235ish... I'm all natural too... no implants or anything. ;)

c-ditty

Top Bottom