Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

at home car detailing service?

Actually, this is an excellent business. I had never considered anything like it until a friend started mobile detailing. You can buy a large plastic tank, 20 gallons up to 120 gal and fill before you leave. My friend also pays a small fee to the county, and uses a fire hydrant when necessary.
He charges $150 for a full detail and for some reason, people pay it. I was blown away, but he says he stays busy except for in the Winter.

tiger I'm sorry I never responded to this until now. word of mouth isn't something you have to work out! if you are really good at this people will tell their friends. you sound like you have found a business you can be an expert in. do it on your own for awhile and see how it goes, if you can build up a client list it's worth something!

D.I. water is the fkin shiizle

Tiger88, I know this is a fitness board, but I refuse to take anything for granted. Having said that....do you workout? Is it a passion in your life? If so, how would you have the energy to go balls to the wall in the gym, for say an hour and a half, after having detailed cars all day? Are you gonna have the energy to run, lift, eat, kickbox, shop at Target, go to clubs, and all that after a hard day massaging cars? I know detailing cars ain't nothin like runnin the Boston Marathon with a refrigerator on your back, but still, we all know it's plenty physical. Seems to me you'd be too tired to sleep after all that.

And hey, what's the nearest big city near you, one that's well known?

Last edited:
Top Bottom