Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ASS procribed by doctors??

Gymgurl said:
BBF...I can be your reserve ASS just incase you run out and are going through withdrawl....I know I can pump those muscles up for you

Hey, I'm seeing some ASS source posting in here. Isn't that against the rules :p

Gymgurl said:
BBF...I can be your reserve ASS just incase you run out and are going through withdrawl....I know I can pump those muscles up for you

I would love a piece of ass myself

BodyByFinaplix said:
Ass that does not live up to the expected standard is the worst. I got a dose of ass awhile back that did absolutely nothing for me. Immediately upon getting this ass, I was looking for a new source.

Contaminated ass is not cool at all either. The antibiotics are a pain in the ass (pardon the pun) to have to take.

BWAHAHAHA :D :p

Best thread ever :D

newbie: ass is not good. if you just look at it, you'll spend your days masturbating and it will lower your sperm level, which in turn will give you testicular cancer. if you do some ass, you might end up with God only knows what kind of disease.

and IP ass is not clean, i heard they were not going through an enema before.

BodyByFinaplix said:
I'm so going to hell for this....

Bro, let me break it down 4 ya'......

You were never an angel to begin with! :verygood:

If your mama knew about this shit, she'd never forgive you...

We both know this.

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom