Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ASS procribed by doctors??

chengue83

ppl r sayign that some doctors can prescribe u deca or sus in australia is this true, one of my mates said they did but i`m not sure if he got it from a source or doc? could it be possible?

AristotleBC said:
Ok, I got here first but it's too easy, so I'll leave it to the next person

OK I'll bite.

So you want the doctor to perscribe you ass? Hell boy just go and get it no RX needed.

Reactions: bw1
no i dont want it from them.. ppl were saying it here in aus, i just wanted to know if they were bullshiting or not..

The laws vary from country to country. In the US it's not easy by far. Australia may be different. It's best to check with a doctor, they'll give you the low down.

My doctor prescribes me ass to go with my test. He told me, "BBF make your you get some ass at least 3 times a day while on this stuff... oh and eat frequint high protien meals." I have been taking his advice and it seems to help alot.

I have my own nurse (annabelletx) who stays the night almost every night, to make sure I get the prescribed dosage of ass. That is your best option with this type of prescription. Can you get a live in nurse in Australia?

chengue83 said:
ppl r sayign that some doctors can prescribe u deca or sus in australia is this true, one of my mates said they did but i`m not sure if he got it from a source or doc? could it be possible?

ASS or AAS. Keep reading.

Only certain doctors are allowed to prescribe ass. I wish more doctors could. It'd be badass if I could simply pick up new ass at the pharmacy whenever I wanted.

Reactions: bw1
Top Bottom