Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asin Peoples genetics-physicaly superior...

jh1 said:

The one that got closed?

Yes- because of a racist comment. What's your point?

Haha, nevermind. I don't even know why i bother to respond to your comments. Honestly, were you a biology major at community college? Any self-respecting bio major knows about this... at least if they keep up with the current literature. There have been many journal of science articles published about his recently. Once my friend sends me the actual article in a respected scientific journal proving what i have been saying i will post it. You don't even know how uninformed you are... but at least you're very argumentative and stubborn about your view-points. Truly the sign of an intelligent being.

Last edited:
Lift Chief said:

Yes- because of a racist comment. What's your point?

Haha, nevermind. I don't even know why i bother to respond to your comments. Honestly, were you a biology major at community college? Any self-respecting bio major knows about this... at least if they keep up with the current literature. There have been many journal of science articles published about his recently. Once my friend sends me the actual article in a respected scientific journal proving what i have been saying i will post it. You don't even know how uninformed you are... but at least you're very argumentative and stubborn about your view-points. Truly the sign of an intelligent being.

My My... the hostility in you...

I wonder if it is due to your race... maybe we can draw a correlation between your race and your hostility..

Or maybe the location within north-america or whatever continent your relatives are from and we can call the entire area - genetically hostile... or something along those lines...

jh1 said:

My My... the hostility in you...

I wonder if it is due to your race... maybe we can draw a correlation between your race and your hostility..

Or maybe the location within north-america or whatever continent your relatives are from and we can call the entire area - genetically hostile... or something along those lines...

See my post you just quoted for my response...

I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

Damn, the first thread about this must have been a good one. I think I may have stepped in the middle of a already heated debate.

Continue on and I will keep my mouth shut for now.

Nautica

nautica said:
Damn, the first thread about this must have been a good one. I think I may have stepped in the middle of a already heated debate.

Continue on and I will keep my mouth shut for now.

Nautica

Lol... you saw one of the better threads about it already and made a good post on it.

Top Bottom