Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

as you get older and start dating older broads...

gotmilk said:
check your cavern for spiders
Your flirting with me
whats up with that? :heart: :qt:

I think some people could use some education from one of the most well-known sex books on the planet, the Kama Sutra.

One of the things stated in this book is that there are three sizes of lingams (peni) and three sizes of punanis (vaginas).

Get the match right, and you have nirvana on earth. :)

Get the match wrong and it is either like driving a mini cooper through a tunnel or trying to get a camel through the eye of a needle.

The Kama Sutra also gives some good advice about matching up the libidos of partners as well.

I really don't think that sweeping generalisations about genitals or sex drives really works, there is such a HUGE amount of variability, such generalisations are really illogical.

Tatyana said:
I think some people could use some education from one of the most well-known sex books on the planet, the Kama Sutra.

One of the things stated in this book is that there are three sizes of lingams (peni) and three sizes of punanis (vaginas).

Get the match right, and you have nirvana on earth. :)

Get the match wrong and it is either like driving a mini cooper through a tunnel or trying to get a camel through the eye of a needle.

The Kama Sutra also gives some good advice about matching up the libidos of partners as well.

I really don't think that sweeping generalisations about genitals or sex drives really works, there is such a HUGE amount of variability, such generalisations are really illogical.

Well do you have a small tight nanny? Because I have a long skinny weeny!!!

Tatyana said:

I'm always amazed at this retort (common here on EF amongst the "older" women). Somehow (and I am 100% open to a logical scientific explanation for this) the vagina is the ONLY area on the human female body that is not subject to aging.

WOW. The human body - particularly the vagina - is an amazing specimen!

Tatyana said:
My last BF was a lot younger than I was, we first got together when he was 22.

He is a photograher and graphic artist and at the time was working on a TV program called 'Bang Babes' and also worked taking photos of a lot of glamour models.

The issue about older women having horrible bodies or punanis, I think he would very strongly disagree.

I think you have a few things confused.

The body does not have to deteriorate much at all.

Aging is related to genetics.

I have seen men that look great at 60 and men that look like shite when they are 26.

I think some of you are forgetting you are going to get older as well.

I am so glad I live in the UK where the rampant ageism that is so prevalent in the US does not really exist.

I have friends from age 18-70, no one thinks that is odd, I do get the impression it is not that common in the States.

Same goes for women.
lmao at trying to turn this into a "i'm euro and superior to the usa" type of thread.
seriously that's fuggin weak

Top Bottom