Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aromasin

edzilla

i will be doing a test prop cycle 150 mg eod which comes out to be 525mg/wk for about 7 wks i got 8 vials of 50mg/20 ml test prop. they are vet grade so they might be underdosed so thats why i say about 7 wks

i will start aromasin at 12.5 mg eod and then up it if it gets nasty(i should say that i have used dbol and i got gyno from it before i know there is a very high possibility that someone who uses it wil get gyno and i did)....anybody ever gotten away with this?

i will be doing a test prop cycle 150 mg eod which comes out to be 525mg/wk for about 7 wks i got 8 vials of 50mg/20 ml test prop. they are vet grade so they might be underdosed so thats why i say about 7 wks

i will start aromasin at 12.5 mg eod and then up it if it gets nasty(i should say that i have used dbol and i got gyno from it before i know there is a very high possibility that someone who uses it wil get gyno and i did)....anybody ever gotten away with this?

The AROMASIN should block any estrogen sides from ever getting the chance to start. I like your thinking.
Start with a small..moderate dosage and adjust accordingly.

Most likely you wont need that much aromasin...12.5mg EOD seems high to me. Because you taking it EOD and since it will be in your system for prob 7 days will keep building up to a point that you wont have much estrogen left.
I know everyone is different but for 500-600mg of test a week I usually take no more than 20mg once a week max. Normally I take only 10mg every week of aromasin.
Start your way if you wish but watch your joints if you geting pain then you taking too much. At 20mg a week my joints start to hurt a bit and anything over that im in constant pain. Prop also does not aromatize as test cyp so that's another reason to watch your aromasin dosage.

Top Bottom