Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arms flat/disappered? Always bloated never will have 6 pack?

bigg12x

I been on my lean gain diet at 275pro/175c/55 fat for a few months and all was good. 23 year old male 6-2 and lift heavy 4 day spilt with 3x cardio 45 min sessions. I realized my biceps and triceps for whole week have been flattened. I reefed on 400+ carbs and still flat.... what could it be.

Another situation I am having since I do have "slow colon" which is slow bowel movements I feel like im always bloated and that's killing the definition 6 pack, specially side of hips and waist when I carb up bloat like crazy and yes sodium is in check.

Another situation I am having since I do have "slow colon" which is slow bowel movements I feel like im always bloated and that's killing the definition 6 pack, specially side of hips and waist when I carb up bloat like crazy and yes sodium is in check.

Poor nutrition and/or intestinal pathogens.

how is that poor nutrion? no matter how clean or bad I eat the problem is there

You dont just fix nutritional deficiencies overnight, it can take months or years and often times requires much more of what your deficient in daily than you can get from food alone.

Nutrition is a lot more complex than most people realize. Nutritional need is heavily influenced by genetics and toxic exposure, which could also include antibiotics. Antibiotics can devastate good gut flora leaving your digestive tract ripe for pathogen invasion.

People really need to get past the idea that proper nutrition, especially if there are problems, is easily attainable by food alone.

Hundreds of thousands of people a year suffer permanent physical and mental damage due to vit B deficiencies because the medical institution is nutrition ignorant. Same holds true for all the cardiac issues faced by people today, so many of them can be controlled with supplement yet people needlessly die every day because some doc prescribes them a drug instead of getting them tested for various deficiencies and/or recommending a nutritional supplementation protocol to address their issues.

wow so I damaged the stomach because of years of dieting?

Thats not what I said at all. What I am saying is that invariably, every one of us deals with some form of malnurishment and im not just talking about pure calories. Every function in the body has very specific nutritional requirements and if they are not met things dont work properly. If the symptoms are ignored permanent damage can result from it.

digestive issues as I have already said can result from pathogens and these can be exacerbated by various medications. Gentic disposition can almo make people require much larger amounts of various nutrients than the general public.

Gut health is extremely important because without a properly functioning digestive system, everything else suffers.

My point is that your poor digestion likely stemmed from you not meeting your specific nutrient needs AND/OR medications which may have wiped out the good flora that supposed to live in your guy and help aid digestion.

People on these forums think eating clean can solve all their problems but thats because they dont understand the larger picture. You yourself posted protein/carb fat ratios which at the end of the day are a hell of a lot less important that the nutrients that make up those values.

what would u have to say with bicep/tricep being flat?

I guess I dont understand what you mean exactly by flat. Could be simple genetics but more likely if their appearance has changed and its not what you would expect then its due to how you use them and how you feed them.

Our outward appearance and our physical performance are outward manifestations of our health and good health is derived from solid nutrition.

they were fine foer 6 months and I am doing a lean gaining diet. I work them out and eat enough to gain but they have became flattned as in there not BIG AND HARD ANYMORE

Top Bottom