Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

** 6 pack possile after tummy tuck? Advice!

bigg12x

** 6 pack possible after tummy tuck? Advice!

23 male 6'2.... been training for year or so seriously. Lost 120 pounds form 2009 until now.... I Did my 1st surgery in 2012 march tummy tuck/chest reduction and this April I did my revision on my scars and been still doing cutting diet with daily cardio and weights. I feel like im loose again as u can see.... that middle spot been loose since first surgery and just wont tighten and I have a flop hang when I sit down? MY DIET AND REGMINE IS STRICLY WATCHED TO VERY SINGLE THING. is it possible to get the 6 packs in my case or no? I also feel AB MUSCLES when I laydown... is this possible... some doctors online have told me there wont be that TIGHT ab showing look due to skin quality will never be the same? it seems not to be coming im lifting heavy as possible and doing cardio....? any one experience this ? MACROS AT: 275 PRO/ 175 CARB/ 55 FAT WITH ONE REFFED EACH 7 DAYS..... 3X CARDIO AND HITTING MUSCLES HARD. LEAN GAINIGN I GUESS U CALL IT NOW.
HERE SOME PICS LIKE A WEEK AGO:

http://s28.postimg.org/6w9z0d0l9/10296402_10152197942277568_3700521531732550476_o.jpg

http://s11.postimg.org/n7y40ik2r/10421109_10152197942282568_3546223303660301614_n.jpg

Last edited:
I've date two women who had tummy tucks. Both were fat chicks, so they were not lean enough to see their abs even after lipo. I think the main problem you may encounter is the nerve damage the tuck does. Both women had nerve deadness in their abs. You need to strip away the fat before you can tell if you can get a six pack.

Do your rectus abdominis still contract normally? The six pack will be dependent upon the shape of the underlying muscle if you strip away the fat. It looks like your surgery left most of the rectus abdominis intact and they only cut through the lowest segment of the rectus abdominis so you might have the underlying muscle shape for a six pack. If you have a lot of extra skin from being fat, you may need to have that removed before you can get a six pack also.

The tightness is probably because they shortened the length of your rectus abdominis when they cut through the lower segment. The shortened muscle need time to stretch. Your nervous system may be conditioned to sense the presugical length of your rectus abdominis so it is sending a signal to maintain normal presurgical resting length. You may need to practice spinal extension to reset the resting length of the rectus abdominis.

I don't get it..... im so lean nad tight but no sabs? I cut hard and lift hard...

Perhaps you should focus on what you can have instead of what you can't have. You have already proven yourself desperate enough to have your body cut into and your abdomen sawed open then reattached. If you are training hard and dieting hard, what is left for you to do?

Maybe your structure doesn't allow for 6 pack abs. You look like you have good potential at least in the delts. You are probably nowhere near your natural size potential.

of course . thanks. but I feel sometimes it is possible but 75% of the time not... maybe because of IBS bloating or my SLOW colon that makes it hard to be flat....

thanks. I mean 75% I don't feel I have the 6pack capability and the other 25 I do.,,,, it can be that I have SLOW COLON which I do have since my bowels are slow aka ibs.... that makes it hard since im always never flat.

Top Bottom