Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

armour thyroid

sdever

any one use armour thyroid before my wife has just been perscriped this plus 1 iu of HGH. she is wondering what to expect thanks

I am about to start taking thryoxine as well as I have been diagnosed as being hypothyroid.

There is a woman I work with who also has the same condition and I asked her the same thing.

She said "I was like the bloody energiser bunny and I lost tonnes of weight"

Tatana...what kind of thyroid pills are you taking and what dosage? I am hypothyroid too...I was on synthroid 200mcg for about 4 years and I have had hard time to lose weight. Now my doc switched my pills. So now I take Armour 4 grains daily {2 in the am and 2 later in the afternoon} I feel good. It's been only 8 days since I switched that so I can't say if is it helpful.

There is only one type of thyroxine that is prescribed in the UK on the NHS, levothryoxine, which is a sodium thryoxine I think.

I am just starting, so 25 mcg/day right now.

The bonus of this is that I don't pay for thryoid meds, and all my other prescriptions will also now be exempt from payments as well.

Top Bottom