Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you on classmates.com?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
My brother hooked up with his wife through that site.. She was his highschool sweetheart, but he dumped her when he went off to college to play baseball and party.. She never got over him and after 12 years, he found her on that site and they ended up getting married and have a beautiful extremely intelligent 2 year old daughter now. I'm just there to communicate with former friends and show off.

No. It seems something older people do... like, I think my parents are on it or something.

Is it free?

:cow:

samoth said:
No. It seems something older people do... like, I think my parents are on it or something.

Is it free?

has anyone told you today that YOU SUCK!! LOL
yeah, I'm on it, every once in a while I'll get an e-mail from some lost buddy from college, I enjoy it. It's worth the 25 bucks a year....

txbondsman said:
yeah, I'm on it, every once in a while I'll get an e-mail from some lost buddy from college, I enjoy it. It's worth the 25 bucks a year....

Not yet; it's not even 11am yet, lol.

Okay, there must be some free version or something, 'cause my parents wouldn't pay to use it.

I've just gotten the impression that, like, Myspace is more for the younger kids, and classmates.com is more for the older adults.

no, but i get spam from them all the time

txbondsman said:

25$?, those mother fuckers charged me 39$. LOL Did you get a special deal?

Top Bottom