Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you guys fast learners?

L

lartinos

I am not, but when i get good at something I can master it and be better than a lot of people who seemed to pick it up almost immediatley. I read quite slowly as well...
Having these attributes just made getting through college more of a chore than I feel like it should have been. I out perform most in job performance as well, but at first my old boss actually tried to get rid of me. 6 months later she wanted me take her position once she moved on. I had already been in my position for six months when she didn't care whether I quit or if I got fired. Even though I don't watch Nascar at all, I saw a quote by Jimmie Johnson saying he doesn't pick things up quickly either. People such as this I think tend to be better teachers than most as we understand the importance of being patient with others who aren't quick learners. Here's my long winded post of the month :)

yes, i'm a fast learner.

thank goodness. I have a horrible memory and some things are impossible for me- like math and direction. Other things, like Process and machinery and computer are easy.

I am not, but when i get good at something I can master it and be better than a lot of people who seemed to pick it up almost immediatley.

Wow!

You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm not particularly fast in grasping new concepts, but once I do I can organize the material in a manner that I can practically teach it.

In college there were many that out performed me academically, but today (many years later) I'd bet I retained more than most of my old classmates.

I'm one of those people who can see something done once or twice and then do it pretty well. Sports, no problem. I learn very quickly.

I'm so ADD that it's hard for me to learn everything I should at first. I'll grasp the basics immediately, but then I lose interest and focus and tune out everything else. Once I actually go through something once it's pretty much in my head for good.

Top Bottom