Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there performance enhancing products for MMA?

lol i bet a lot cant afford a good GH run. Cheaper stuff is used.

Also a lot might not be on something NOW but have used in the past to get to where they are.

i have been researching for weeks on what pro MMA guys take for performance enhancement, but haven't had any luck.

i'm thinking they just take EPO and GH... as those would be the only two things undetectable by a steroid test, unless they are on a designer steroid

what are some good natural performance enhancing products that will not shut down any natural hormone production?

There are some products out there that would benfit an MMA fighter,,,most over the counter,,,since your not
wanting to disturb your natural hormone production.

i have been researching for weeks on what pro MMA guys take for performance enhancement, but haven't had any luck.

i'm thinking they just take EPO and GH... as those would be the only two things undetectable by a steroid test, unless they are on a designer steroid

what are some good natural performance enhancing products that will not shut down any natural hormone production?

Ergogenic aids that will not shut down natty production would be outside of steroids. Natrual test boosters such as phyto serms 347 would boost test levels without shutting you down.

My newest investement has been in powerchews using the pre workout, pre workout creatine and post workout formulas. I have been having issues with training for 2 to 3 hours at a clip and my motivation and energy levels were crashing. The chews seem to be helping. Creatine boost explosive short term power, I like that for grappling. The pre workout formula helps with natural energy levels and endurance.

You can check them out at powerchews.com

If you have any other questions just ask. I have ben training and using ergogenic aids for over 20 years.

Ergogenic aids that will not shut down natty production would be outside of steroids. Natrual test boosters such as phyto serms 347 would boost test levels without shutting you down.

My newest investement has been in powerchews using the pre workout, pre workout creatine and post workout formulas. I have been having issues with training for 2 to 3 hours at a clip and my motivation and energy levels were crashing. The chews seem to be helping. Creatine boost explosive short term power, I like that for grappling. The pre workout formula helps with natural energy levels and endurance.

You can check them out at powerchews.com

If you have any other questions just ask. I have ben training and using ergogenic aids for over 20 years.

Good suggestions. PhytoSerms-347 and PowerChews are 2 great products!

Hcgen, Dermacrine, Low Dose of Forma Stanzol, Power Chews BCAA's and some need2slin before your weight cut starts would be my mma stack of choice

the latest news is how many guys are on trt but kinda mess around with the dosages and meds a bit to get an advantage.

for supps i think some of the new recovery aids and test boosters out there are great also the anti e's would help as well and then there are peptides as well.

the latest news is how many guys are on trt but kinda mess around with the dosages and meds a bit to get an advantage.

for supps i think some of the new recovery aids and test boosters out there are great also the anti e's would help as well and then there are peptides as well.

ya and they keep getting caught.

LOL

wait.... mma guys not being the smartest and brightest :)

ahh poor guys...

okay bro, so I train in MMA an dhave for almost 20 years now. I use powerchews creatine, preworkout and glutamine. I also use phytoserms and n2slin. You could use Bridge as well. There are a lot of supplements that I take from needtobuildmsucle.com that have made a huge difference for me in terms of recovery, power and endurance. Check out the web site and let me know what you have questions about.

Top Bottom