Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there performance enhancing products for MMA?

synthesizer

i have been researching for weeks on what pro MMA guys take for performance enhancement, but haven't had any luck.

i'm thinking they just take EPO and GH... as those would be the only two things undetectable by a steroid test, unless they are on a designer steroid

what are some good natural performance enhancing products that will not shut down any natural hormone production?

Mixed Martial Artists get a time-line for fights/schedule, accept fights, and plan out drug tests. They can and do have plenty of time to run cycles. The lower the organization, the less strict they are. The UFC obviously is the most strict, but unless you are on cycle the last couple weeks before the fight, it will not show up.

even at the UFC level, the only ones who get tested are the fighters in the main event, and one or two other random fighters. Most of the fight card is untested.

Last time I checked into it. How they carry out tests is determined on the athletic commision of the state. It varies from state to state, but most require some form of testing. Who is tested is usually random though. I think only a few commissions require testing of everyone. When the UFC goes to europe they actually have to administer the tests themselves as there is no requirement for them by the commision that governs them in europe.

I wouldnt necessarily say aas is the only way to go, fat burners like forged burner and t2 alpha for weight control, hcgenerate,dermacrine and forma stanzol to raise test levels PM me if you need an mma type stack set up!

Top Bottom