Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are nips supposed to be completely flat?

My nips have been puffy throughout almost the whole (Test enth 500mg/wk) cycle. I'm currently on week 5.

I can eliminate the puffiness by taking a letro 2.5 for two days, but as soon as I stop they come back whether taking .5 of armidex or not.

Even 1mg a day of armidex isnt enough to completely make my nipples flat which was suggested in another forum. I was told that 0.5 EOD is enough but at that dose I am very puffy with the nips starting to dome.

I hate taking letro every day because it dries out my joints and they hurt, thus lowing my lifting ability and range of motion.

Also I tried 1mg a day of armidex but that didnt seem like enough either.

So whats the deal, are they supposed to be a little puffy? or do i need them to be flat? I dont wanna risk gyno. I can afford to do another cycle in 3 months if I have to. I'd rather gain less now and not have the risk of gyno than walk the tight rope with puffy nips.

Whats the deaL YO?>

next time switch to Var/Primo Cycle and you won't have to worry about them.

Are they itchy or sore with the puff ? Any lumps ?
Maybe it's pseudo just water

Are they itchy or sore with the puff ? Any lumps ?
Maybe it's pseudo just water

Hey Hesno,

They arent sore and there arent any lumps. They just get this funky small dome shape, and a line of fat that runs from the nip to the armpit. No matter how much armidex I take it doesnt go away. I have to take letro to remove both.

I dont mind taking the letro its just that I feel alittle shittier and my joints creak a bit. Definitely can't lift as much when I'm on the letro cause it hurts my joints.

Outside that the cycle is definitely working. I've gained about 14lbs so far since I started and am on the last 3 weeks. I'm also VERY VERY tired. I slept in today and took 4 power naps about an hour each. I'd wake up, do about 20-30 minutes of sets, eat, then pass out. Should I be this tired?

just use a lower dose of letro throughout

just use a lower dose of letro throughout

Ok thanks, thats what I was thinking... (Use a couple full power doses to get things back to normal then cut the tabs in 1/4ths and adjust from there.)

Hopefully that will do the trick, i'm looking forward to finishing out this cycle.

Top Bottom