Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are BCAA's right for me?

Try the powerchews BCAA's. Tastiest and most convenient way to get your BCAA's in :)

Now how did I forget to mention these...damn!!! These are another tasty way get your extra BCAA's as well, and they are awesome! Check these out too, the best thing about them is they taste like Sweet Tarts! I love the whole Powerchew line-up!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Now how did I forget to mention these...damn!!! These are another tasty way get your extra BCAA's as well, and they are awesome! Check these out too, the best thing about them is they taste like Sweet Tarts! I love the whole Powerchew line-up!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

That is no lie. Powerchews BCAA has been my prebed treat for several months now. I also use them in between meals as they really help curb the sweet tooth as well as appetite. Excellent when dieting!

That is no lie. Powerchews BCAA has been my prebed treat for several months now. I also use them in between meals as they really help curb the sweet tooth as well as appetite. Excellent when dieting!

agreed. taste exactly like candy

Is there a magic number for how much BCAA's your body can utilize at a time/ how much per day?

Should it be ingested with a simple carb for better absorption?

Top Bottom