Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AP calculus help

Say what you want. I don't do half squats though, the gym owner critiques my form on every lift to near perfect.

you're a big kid I'll give you that. but I don't know if I believe the 315 for 25 reps and definitely not for multiple sets bro. set up a video on your next squat day and make me eat my words.

have you ever heard of strongbow?

Can I young guns?

you're a big kid I'll give you that. but I don't know if I believe the 315 for 25 reps and definitely not for multiple sets bro. set up a video on your next squat day and make me eat my words.

have you ever heard of strongbow?

I wish I could vid. The only thing I could do was post up pics but phone broke today. I think I have a pic of my 29"quads somewhere. Squats are my strongest lift. And when It comes down to it it doesn't matter who believes my lifts. But when I get another phone(probably a crappy flip phone parents are bad on money now) I will try to get videos up of all my lifts

You're dicking around in the gym while the Asian kids are studying calculus

just sayin'

I watched a Bloomberg TV special with a roundtable of experts on Asia and parents hire tutors for their children when possible; They perform their normal coursework plus an additional hour or two of additional private sector instruction.

I watched a Bloomberg TV special with a roundtable of experts on Asia and parents hire tutors for their children when possible; They perform their normal coursework plus an additional hour or two of additional private sector instruction.

*proprietary

helped you with the word you were looking for

*proprietary

helped you with the word you were looking for

No, private sector...tutors hired by the family from those offering services within the economy in exchange for compensation.

Don't get me started on the generally accepted principle in industrialized countries that communism is bad in every area EXCEPT educating children.

Top Bottom