Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AP calculus help

I mean my form is pretty on for most Id say. Definently not half squats. But might not be as deep as ATG. And honestly high rep squats is mental. I was terrible at first but if you do them for a month or so continuously you get very good at them.

yeah its very mental. but 315lbs for 25 reps is a lot of work. I don't see much happening after the first set. you must be squatting 500+ for a max then?

yeah its very mental. but 315lbs for 25 reps is a lot of work. I don't see much happening after the first set. you must be squatting 500+ for a max then?

Im not sure about that. I dont squat much heavier than 365 ever. Highest ive gone is 405 for some tripples I think I cant remember.

You're dicking around in the gym while the Asian kids are studying calculus

just sayin'

I can't help it calculus is too boring for me. I pretty much gave up in there I just want the credit so I can be done already

Say what you want. I don't do half squats though, the gym owner critiques my form on every lift to near perfect.

Top Bottom