Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone who is cutting read........

Ass workout??

See what I just listed above.

DO the side stairs, lunges, squats and stiff deads

Will do! I just read it a minute ago thanks!
Oh and I read this too!
Kay shadow if I wasn't married and if you were here I would KISS ya!
O la la
! You lucky guy! LOL...I thought something similar!

Well, I agree with The Shadow.

Excess cardio will not help you lose inches fast.

I am a cross country runner. I run at least 25 miles a week. My weight has been the same forever, and although I have gotten stronger, and have added definetion (muscle) to my body, my size has remained the same.

I do lift weights or do some form of calisthentics 3 times a week.

My diet is probobly just above maintenance (perhaps 200 calories over) of mostly healthy, but sometimes not healthy food. Lol. Basically, every third meal is an ideal meal, the other 2 are either crappy or overeating of healthy food.

Yet...I AM progressing. Just very, very slowly, and mind you, I am NOT losing inches, at least enough to tell.

I believe my situation is a combination of diet and excess cardio/not enough weight lifting. The diet being number one reason.... for sure.

PS. I don't really KNOW whats happening to my body. How can it be that my weight stays the same, my muscles get bigger, yet I still feel/look? like I carry as much fat as ever?

rocky_road said:
Well, I agree with The Shadow.

Excess cardio will not help you lose inches fast.

I am a cross country runner. I run at least 25 miles a week. My weight has been the same forever, and although I have gotten stronger, and have added definetion (muscle) to my body, my size has remained the same.

I do lift weights or do some form of calisthentics 3 times a week.

My diet is probobly just above maintenance (perhaps 200 calories over) of mostly healthy, but sometimes not healthy food. Lol. Basically, every third meal is an ideal meal, the other 2 are either crappy or overeating of healthy food.

Yet...I AM progressing. Just very, very slowly, and mind you, I am NOT losing inches, at least enough to tell.

I believe my situation is a combination of diet and excess cardio/not enough weight lifting. The diet being number one reason.... for sure.

PS. I don't really KNOW whats happening to my body. How can it be that my weight stays the same, my muscles get bigger, yet I still feel/look? like I carry as much fat as ever?[/QUOTE]

Perception & body composition. Stop looking at the scale.

Top Bottom