Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone want to take me on as a charity case?? Need some help.

AquaXe

I am looking for anyone who might have some free time to spare during their week to help me achieve some goals.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am 23 yrs old, recently moved to south florida. I am 5'10, 185 lbs, 28-29%BF I am pretty experienced with lifting and exercise, however I can't find something that works. I like muscles and want to achieve a muscular physique, with low body fat. I think my diet is the most challenging part.

I've recently had some tough things happen in my life, 2 weekends ago I was in a car accident and now have to go to the chiropractor 3x a week, so i can't do deadlifts or squats. This past monday I sprained my ankle and am on crutches for the next two weeks, thursday my roommate told me she wants me to move out--so I'm in the process of finding a new home, and yesterday I got dumped. :(

So after this sob story, if anyone can find it in their heart to help a lost girl, I will be strongly dedicated and enthusiastic with whatever advice is given!

:confused:

I think everyone here would love to help you, but you do need some more details to give good advice. :)

What have you tried in the past that didn't work?

Exercise history? (weights, cardio, etc)

What does your diet look like? Food choices? Macronutrient ratios? A list of your daily food intake is very helpful.

What is your typical daily schedule (work, school, family)? When would you workout?

Taking any supplements? Water intake?

Alright here it goes...

Exercise history? (weights, cardio, etc)
--I have been exercising on and off for the past 4 or 5 years, but have really been going at it for the past 3 months. Before the ankle sprain, I was doing cardio in the morning (on an empty stomach) elliptical for 45 mins burning around 650 cal on Monday, Tues and Thursday mornings. On wed, Fri, sat and sun I would do 45-60 mins after strength training--doing 30-45 on the elliptical and 20-25 jogging on the treadmill. My strength training program looked like this: sun--chest and arms, mon--leg, tue--rest, wed--back and shoulders, thurs--chest and arms, fri--rest, sat--rest--then sunday I'd continue the rotation starting with legs this time...
So each week, 2 body parts got worked twice.

I'm still continuing the lifting, but the cardio has been cut off since I can't put any weight on my right ankle.

What does your diet look like? Food choices?
--My daily diet is pretty much the same everyday and looks like this:
6:45am--serving of metamucil, spinach and mushroom scrambled eggs (3 eggs)
10am--mozz cheese stick
12:30--serving of metamucil, 4 chix tenderloins and salad with balsamic ving
6pm--tuna with mayo or turkey slices rolled with spinach
10:30p--protein shake post workout

(i've cut back a bit on calories since I'm not doing much cardio, other than crutching it around everywhere. And I've kind of been trying to follow the South Beach diet a bit)

Macronutrient ratios?
---Not sure about this one

What is your typical daily schedule (work, school, family)?
My typical daily work schedule looks like this:

Wake up 6:15am
Work from 7:45am-12noon
Eat and take a nap from noon til 3:30p
Work 4-9pm
Lift 9p-10ish
in bed by midnight or so

I dont have any family down here, so I pretty much eat, sleep, work, and train...
When would you workout?

Taking any supplements?
--I take 2 omega burn (essential fatty acids) capsules with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I take a women's multivitamin with breakfast, I'm currently taking Winstrol 5mg with breakfast, lunch and dinner, and I'm taking a milk thistle supp (2 capsules) with breakfast adn dinner

Water intake?
--I get around 64-96oz a day

I'd post a picture, but I'm not sure how to....

IMO, you need a little more protein intake, clean protein from a supplement source, with good aminos....winny is not the no.1 choice for healing your ankle either, in fact it might cause some discomfort with that inujry...winny is hard on joints and tendons/legiments...good water intake tho, keep that up!!!

Top Bottom