Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use the same needle to draw and inject?

swordfish151 said:
now you guys are talking about when you have to through a rubber stopper right? what about amps? you break the neck off and then suck it out with the pin? you shouldnt have to change the pin in this case correct?

true.

I have tried a few different ways but noticed no benefit pain wise to change sticks. I use a 23 gauge to draw with and shoot with. My gear is in vials so I go thru a rubber stopper but I clean the dart and the tops of the vials before drawing, and then shower and then clean the dart and my injection spot with alcohol again as well. Never had any infections.

kraze said:
i'm thinking about it, i can handle extra pain from it becoming slightly dull

Fuck that noise. Not only is that slightly less sterile if you don't wipe the stopper off, I've had it dull the hell out of a pin before and make the stick more painful.

Yes I have, at the beginning I was using these 22g vet needles that were attached so I had to. But after trying drawing with a 20 and shooting with a 25 I'll never go back

yes... i've re-used needles back in the day until they wouldn't even go through the skin!!!! Stupid!!!!!

lrg&inCHARGE said:
wut r u supposed to do when your doing GH and are using insulin pins, they can't be changed...
You just gotta use. But it's like a 29g it won't hurt. If your really worried about it sanitary wise though you could use it to back fill another so you got a clean pin.

Top Bottom