Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use the same needle to draw and inject?

same pin to draw and inject never ha d a prob, tried changing out made no difference as long as u clean good you will be fine and it doe snot get that dull shit give me a break i mena yes it is not 100 % sharp but 96 % is close enough for me.

c17 said:
draw and shoot w/ same pin. see no problem with it.

Right on.......did not even think it was necessary to change needle between drawing and injecting.

Maybe I will try it for the hell of it........does it really make that much of a difference.

Use to use the same needle but not anymore. I now use a 21 to draw and a 22 to inject. I tried a 23 but it doesn't seem to spread the juice well enough.

when changing the needle after drawing, do you purge it to remove any air? and do you lose any fluid because you are not purging back into the vial?

does the U.S.A. have different laws on purchasing needles? cuz when i'm about to run out I just go down the street to the medical supply store and buy a box for about 30 bux. that would suck to have to order them in. The girl at the counter even asked if i was using it for bodybuilding and recommended a different gauge for me. lol

You guys are making me seriously reconsider how I operate. I have always used the same needle for withdrawing and injecting and have even done multiple withdraws to combine so I only have one injection. I have never gotten an infection and just focus through the pain. After reading this, I realize that I have probably just been real lucky...so I am gonna start using separate needles now. Thanks!

ive always used the same pin to draw and inject, with no infection. as far as the pain, deal with it, my abs hurt worse after a workout then a little pinprick does....my motto...get big, get big, get big....:stick: just watchout when you pull the pin out, put a napkin or piece of toilet paper in the same hand your pulling out with, pull out and let the pin hit the floor, while immediately puttin the napkin over the injection site...dont let the blood spray everywhere, unless you like that kinda thing

Top Bottom