Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried this before to hide their nipples?

Does pecfix work?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Kind of

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, it did not work for me. (please explain in your post)

• Never heard of it.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • You are seriously considering buying nipple patches?

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Kind of

• NO, it did not work for me. (please explain in your post)

• Never heard of it.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • You are seriously considering buying nipple patches?

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

sled_dog_52

I have been lurking here and reading for a long time... other than being in fairly good condition and trying to learn as much as I can about strength and conditioning as well as PH's and gear I have tried to read and learn as much as I can about gyno. I think I have always had a small case of gyno, but it really did not get noticeable through a shirt until after several Ph cycles. I did a transdermal 1AD 4AD about 5 years back and a then an oral m1T cycle about a year after that. I did everything right, but I'm convinced my nipples have gotten puffier and the gland underneath has continued to grow since. It is still not to the point where I think I need surgery, as when my nips are hard it looks totally fine. I am not against a lot of nipple tweaking to save myself some expensive and tough surgery (and the scars.) The problem is that when I am hot and wearing a thin shirt, my nipples get really puffy and look awful through the shirt! I know there are other guys on here with this problem and people are trying all kinds of things to fix it. I don't like sweating my ass off in the summer with two shirts or dark colors and tape hurts like a bitch to take off. I have been searching the web and this forum and was just curious if anyone has tried pecfix on their nipples before. I have not seen it advertised before or mentioned by anyone on here. I am thinking about ordering it, but wanted to see if anyone else had tried it in case it is a waste of money.

Thanks for any info. It sucks to spend all this time in the gym only to have a glaring body image issue where I feel like people are always looking down at my nipples.

why dont you try letro/nolva treatment and actually get rid of the cause instead of putting a bandaid over it.

Superdave, thanks for reminding me of this thread. I should have realized that anything non-supplement related would not get much attention on this site. I did try nolva and it seemed to make the problem a lot worse! Nipples got a lot more sensitive and the lumps actually felt larger. I think I am best off just taking care of myself - eating right and staying really lean, as it seems to be better when I get my body fat percentage lower.

UPDATE: I ordered pecfix and it is great! It not only hides my puffy nipples, but it actually evens out my chest (one nipple is a little worse than the other) and makes my pecs look more rounded and somehow more muscular. I am very pleased that I took the plunge and although I probably won't use it too often, it will be great to wear some of my thinner shirts again or the ones that my nipples just seemed to really stick out in because of the fit. Even though it is essentially a bandaid, it is absolutely worth the money and effort!

Superdave, thanks for reminding me of this thread. I should have realized that anything non-supplement related would not get much attention on this site. I did try nolva and it seemed to make the problem a lot worse! Nipples got a lot more sensitive and the lumps actually felt larger. I think I am best off just taking care of myself - eating right and staying really lean, as it seems to be better when I get my body fat percentage lower.

UPDATE: I ordered pecfix and it is great! It not only hides my puffy nipples, but it actually evens out my chest (one nipple is a little worse than the other) and makes my pecs look more rounded and somehow more muscular. I am very pleased that I took the plunge and although I probably won't use it too often, it will be great to wear some of my thinner shirts again or the ones that my nipples just seemed to really stick out in because of the fit. Even though it is essentially a bandaid, it is absolutely worth the money and effort!

But you can get letro and nolva for a few bucks from rxhealth and have an actual solution to the problem in a few weeks instead of putting bandaids on your tits.

Hi Wootoom,

Dr. Mordcai Blau helps men, particularly bodybuilders, with their chests. He performs gynecomastia correction surgery and also operates on less severe cases as well. Take a look at his website where you can find before and after pictures of all the bodybuilders he's operated on: www [dot] gynecomastiausa [dot] com/photos/bodybuilders. You can always call his office if you have any specific questions. Hope this is helpful!

This will not end well for you

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom