Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone like to work out to heavy metal? What band?

Endpoint....

Yep, Guns N Roses is absolutely heavy metal. Slayer is thrash metal.

There's no way you can say Appetite For Destruction is "moderate" rock. You kidding?
:angel:

Picked up the new Slayer disc a few days ago. Used to be real into that stuff, but now just listen occasionally. Anyway, I thought Slayer's last disc sucked except maybe one or two songs. It was sludgy and slow and Araya's singing/shouting has changed. It doesn't have as much flow. The new disc has good fast riffs but I still don't care for Araya's new mode of singing. Overall, I was kinda dissapointed(It wasn't near as bad as MegaDeth's last disc, which I got suckered into buying 'cause of the album cover) Guess it's back to Reign in Blood.

And I'm with LittleSha on Appetite.

SLAYER!!! the new one RIPS.
Also: Machine Head, SOD, Slipknot, and a lil old school Anthrax.

pantera always gets me psyched up before a workout

other than that i mostly listen to hardcore bands
ryker's, hatebreed, turmoil, buried alive; just to name a few

concerning slayer, i don't really like them, their music is fast and heavy i give em that, but their lyrics,....... to each his own

I hate death metal crap, but Powerman 5000 - Supernova Goes Pop.... now THAT is a good song. Seriously. Download it.

For working out it would have to be ACDC.....always the same beat!

As far as 80's heavy metal....gotta love it all!

And thank god for God Smack!

Metallica, Manowar, some Type O Negative...i always wear headphones at the gym..makes me that much more focused..and brings me intensity

Top Bottom